We are looking for an Immigration Executive with minimum 1-3 years of experience.
- Process employment-based non-immigrant visa petitions and other documents primarily in the categories of H-1B, OPT, CPT, EAD
- Preparing H-1B Forms and Petitioners support letters.
- Coordinate with outside counsel in completing the necessary forms and supporting documents to be filed with the DOL and USCIS.
- Maintain and update PAF files with accurate and timely information and documentation.
- Responsible for record keeping, maintenance and tracking of visa information in the HR system.
- Partner with payroll team to ensure immigration status is tracked within HR system to ensure accurate reporting and taxes.
- Provides support in travel letter request for employees in work visas in the US.
- Review invoices of immigration cases to be processed for payment coding to the appropriate business unit
- Requires excellent customer service skills, in addition to organization, time management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Requires a demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented and accurate, set proprieties appropriately and work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.