Experience: 5-7 years
Shift: US Shift
Job Summary: The Account Manager is responsible for all client interfaces within the assigned Account or a portfolio of Accounts Healthcare Recruitment and Staffing practice. The Account Manager builds and manages key client relationships; and is responsible for top-line and bottom-line performance of the portfolio.
- Account Planning: building a comprehensive account plan, which details key relationships required, the opportunities and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed.
- Portfolio Management: responsible for building and managing a portfolio, driving revenues within the assigned Account or the portfolio of Accounts, by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management cycle. That involves identifying business opportunities, selling, service delivery, and negotiations.
- Service Delivery: Work closely with the delivery teams to ensure coverage across the positions/jobs received from the client end, also work closely to attain the respective ratios (hit ratio, fill ratio) as per the client matrix/scorecards.
- Negotiation and On-boarding:Work closely with the onboarding/HR teams to ensure on-boarding, of the candidates/consultants as per client.
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating candidate follow-up and status update on a regular basis with the MSP/VMS Coordinators at the client end.
- Prior experience with Account/Client Relationship Management in Healthcare Staffing and Recruitment Industry within the MSP/VMS space.
- Top notch communications skills.
- Strong understanding of MSP based client MSA’s
- Detailed knowledge of using and operating VMS like Simpli-Fi, Fieldglass, Beeline, WAND etc.
- Should have experience working with cross-functional teams like Recruiting, Onboarding, Payroll, Consultant Care etc.
- Ability to understand client scorecards and matrix.
- Should be data driven and should have a strong hold on business projections.
- Must have worked with JobDiva ATS.
Well versed with Microsoft Products like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.