Capleo Global protects the confidentiality of information and privacy of its clients, candidates, and other users of website. When data is provided through our website, we ensure that the information remains private and is only used by this policy.
By submitting us your data, you consent us to collect, use, hold and disclose your data under this policy. Please don’t share any data if you disagree with our process, outlined in the policy. Capleo Global complies with privacy laws applicable in the countries we operate.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- We may collect all your personal information from you to carry our business as a staffing agency. The data collected may include but is not limited to your name, contact number/address, qualifications, work history, language skills, and other basic information from your CV. Entire data collected is used to help us find a position that is suitable for you. The data collected helps maintain business relationships with you as a client or a candidate where you are a user of our website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Naukri, Monster, Indeed, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, CareerBuilder, Times job, and various job portals.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your data, manage your account.
- Email you with our services which you opt for.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in a Secured Cloud Environment (AWS) with different region to ensure quickly DR operations.
We store your data in encrypted format and remain available with us until user make request to delete their data.
Our Company would like to send you information about services of ours that you opt in.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What is your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org