Experience: 7+ Years
Shift Timings: US shift
Job Summary: Delivery/Recruitment Manager is responsible for managing full cycle of recruitment and delivery with respect to candidates, builds high octane recruitment delivery engine to carry out seamless activities across the client to attain and achieve the matrix as per the client SLAs and Scorecards.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience with US Staffing Industry in Healthcare Recruiting.
- Experienced in Managing a Team of 8-15 Recruiters.
- Should have worked in MSP/VMO staffing model.
- Responsible for searching and recruiting the candidates on various skills set as per the job specifications.
- Expert in active searches in the US market using various Job Portals and passive searches using LinkedIn
- Conducting screening/interviews to determine the experience and skill level of the candidates.
- Ensuring that resume appropriately reflects candidates experience and requirement.
- Negotiating salaries with candidates.
- Ensuring that an adequate number of qualified candidates are submitted for all assigned client requirements in a timely manner.
- Driving Team Productivity by meeting the respective matrix.
- Responsible for managing the stake holders at all levels.
- Strong Knowledge of Healthcare Recruitment.
- Must be willing to join a highly growth-oriented company.
- Must be data and matrix driven and should be well versed with productivity ratios.
- Should have a strong understanding of client scorecards and performance matrix.
- Ability to work in a team and handle pressure and demands.
- Manage, Mentor and Drive the Recruitment Team
- Innovate and improve recruitment process as per the need (client based or account based)
- Should have manged stake holders in the past.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a mindset of an initiator to drive and build clients/accounts/teams.
- Should be well versed with
- Dynamic/ Go getter/ Smart/ Energetic / Good Attitude.