We are looking for a skilled and experienced PostgreSQL Database Administrator. If you have a strong background in database administration and are passionate about ensuring optimal performance and availability, we encourage you to apply.
Experience: 3 to 6 Years
Location: Ahmedabad (Work from Office)
- Collaborate with the operations team to address customer database issues and handle standard operational activities for production systems.
- Assist in the daily administration tasks, including database setup, configuration, and monitoring to ensure high standards of replication, backups, availability, and performance.
- Identify and resolve business-critical alerts from production databases, determining the root cause and implementing effective solutions.
- Provide tuning, troubleshooting, and on-call support for database environments deployed in multi-AZ AWS environments, both on EC2 and RDS/Aurora platforms.
- Monitor and manage the JIRA ticket queue, addressing requests for schema changes, security changes, and executing scripts against databases.
- Advise application development and support teams on process bottlenecks and offer database tuning to ensure optimal performance.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support for production and non-production environments, including holidays.
- Strong experience in SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, and cloud platforms (preferred).
- Solid understanding of relational and non-relational databases.
- Proficiency in AWS native platforms such as RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, etc.
- Backup and recovery of databases while ensuring data integrity.
- Performance management and tuning of databases to eliminate bottlenecks and ensure high availability.
- General database management tasks such as monitoring and implementing procedures for purging data.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux server operating systems.
If you are a qualified and motivated PostgreSQL Database Administrator or looking for a challenging opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call 7799000584.