DescriptionLocation : PAN INDIA Qualification : MD/DNB/DMRD Experience : Fresher and Above Modalities : Have all the Modalities Accommodation : Yes Salary : Negotiable
We are looking for an radiologist to join our team of medical professionals. As a radiologist, you will use your skills and various medical imaging techniques to produce visual representations of specific areas of the human body in order to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatment.
To be successful as a Radiologist you must be able to use medical imaging technologies, such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs and successfully execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process.
- Evaluating patients’ medical histories to ensure the various medical imaging procedures will not harm them.
- Suggesting alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary.
- Informing patients about the medical imaging process.
- Using devices such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
- Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures.
- Working with radiology lab technicians to perfect image quality.
- Interpreting the results from diagnostic imaging procedures to determine diagnoses.
- Communicating and discussing results and diagnoses with physicians.
- Compiling written reports of results and diagnoses.
- Following medical protocols for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations, when necessary.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7799000584.