Experience: 2-5 years
Shift: US Shift
Job Summary: A Technical/Non-IT/Healthcare Recruiter is responsible for supporting the recruiting process as per the respective domain.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, and developing a pipeline of top candidates matching as per the client requirements.
- Should have an appetite to make 70+ calls per day.
- Will be responsible for requirement coverage within the desired SLA maintaining the TAT as per the client need.
- Building candidate rapport and effective candidate databases database to encounter positions as and when released from the client end.
- Should have previously worked in MSP/VMS model.
- Well versed with Healthcare Recruiting/IT Technical Recruiting/Non-IT Recruiting
- Should have strong knowledge about the W2 Recruiting, US Tax Terms, Visas, and policies.
- Must have worked on JobDiva ATS.
- Should be well versed with different job boards like Career Builder, Monster, Dice and Indeed
- Should also be able to get candidates using alternate avenues like LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub, Google X-Ray Searches etc.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Well versed with Microsoft Products like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.