We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions. Assists in providing clinical services including but not limited to performing COVID-19 point of care testing in a unique setting.
Under the supervision of a Nurse Practitioner and/or Pharmacist, will assist with greeting patients, complete accurate patient documentation via computerized charting, as well as duties such as supply ordering, inventory and weekly patient logs. You will provide clinical and operational support for testing services in a unique COVID-19 patient testing environment, including onsite employer clinics, mobile sites, onsite retail location, and other possible site locations. A bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration.
You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Clinical skills: documentation of care, medication administration, infection control precautions, assessing patient educational needs, physical assessment, obtaining vital signs, care coordination. Ability to test patients in a fast-paced environment. Travel to different locations based on business need. Minimum of one-year related work experience to include working with an Electronic Medical Record, taking vital signs and performing Point of Care Testing. Demonstrates initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability and flexibility demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work independently. Some locations may require COVID-19 self-testing
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in nursing.
- 2+ Years of Nursing Experience.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.