Shift: US Shift
Job Summary: A Team Lead will be responsible to managing the daily recruiting activities of the team such as submission, interviews, coverage etc. for the assigned recruiters.
- Managing day to day recruiting activities of the team.
- Responsible for requisition/job assignment within the team.
- Developing and implementing timelines to meet the recruiting goals for the team with respect to the SLAs.
- Responsible for imparting knowledge for positions released by the client (Rec understanding)
- Doing second level screening for the candidates.
- Help in sourcing various candidates using different opportunities to provide the right support to the assigned recruiters.
- Working with the recruiters to achieve their daily, weekly, and monthly assigned targets.
- Working closely with the Recruiting/Delivery Manager as well as Account/Client Service Manager to understand the client goals and relay it to the team.
- Should have previously worked in MSP/VMS model.
- Well versed with Healthcare Recruiting/IT Technical Recruiting/Non-IT Recruiting
- Should have strong knowledge about the W2 Recruiting, US Tax Terms, Visas, and policies.
- Must have worked on JobDiva ATS.
- Should be well versed with different job boards like Career Builder, Monster, Dice and Indeed
- Should posses strong candidate screening, salary/pay negotiation skills.
- Should also be able to get candidates using alternate avenues like LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub, Google X-Ray Searches etc.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Well versed with Microsoft Products like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.