We are hiring US Healthcare Recruiter with minimum of 1 year of experience for USA Workforce solutions.
As a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- As a Healthcare Recruiter, your day-to-day activities will be working on the Healthcare Requirements of our clients and sourcing candidates from various job portals and networking websites.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and referrals.
- Leverage various job portals e.g., Dice, Monster, Career Builder, indeed, etc.
- Must have an excellent understanding of Healthcare, Hospitals, Medical and other institutions in medical fields.
- Engage with potential candidates as per client requirements, including skills, education, experience, and competency.
- Source and Screen resume for the open position of healthcare role assigned by TL/Manager.
- Understand job profiles and schedule interviews with clients, accordingly, need to recruit Registered Nurses, Licensed Practitioner Nurses, Medical Assistants, Physicians, etc.
- Making calls to the candidates and performing daily tasks like Screening and scheduling interviews.
- Regularly update the internal tools and adhere to the company policies and practices while hiring.
- Communicate employer information and benefits during the screening process with candidates.
- 1- 5 yrs experience in US Staffing Recruitment is Mandatory
- Candidates from the US Staffing industry with Hands on experience in sourcing and End to End Recruitment experiences.
- Ability to demonstrate Full Recruiting Lifecycle (gathering requirements, candidate prospecting, candidate screening, Negotiations, candidate submission, follow-up, Interview & On Boarding, etc.)
- Good command of verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Good in Relationship management with clients/vendors and consultants.
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Should be highly adaptable to new technologies and business environments.
- Knowledge of US Tax Terms (1099/W2/Corp-Corp).
- Go-getter attitude.
- Team player.